Saturday, October 08, 2011

After So long!!!


Hey, jus some update of myself... Haven been blogging for the past 2 years and 7 months.. Seem damn long.. Hmmm, done wif my NS, gonna start work soon.. Yup will be at TTSH, Ward not confirm yet.. Staff Nurse ESmond really gonna work soon... Kinda Stress now!!!


My NS, for me its like jus hopping ard and 2 years jus ended... Enlist in BMTC VIPER Coy (OutOfTraining due to chest pain), SMTI Service medic trainee, MMI Physiotherapy Center, BMTC HAWK Coy (Recourse BMT), TEKONG Physiothreapy Center, SMTI Combat Medic Conversion Course, AMS (Oversea Medic Team).. Been to Brunei 6 times, OCS Golf/Echo, Open JCC, OCS Alpha/Bravo, 1st Guards, OCS Charlie/Hotel lastly SIG/ENG/LOG/ARM... Quick summary of my NS life...


OMGish, Jus reading through my last few posts in my own blog and i jus realise i dun even understand wat i am typin sometime... Hope I have improve after 2 years plus... 


Been through lots of up and down, Happy and sad moment. Sometime it seem to be jus messing up my own life..


Plus 2 to my lists... Making it to 6 now... Hope that the number to increase anymore...


I guess the only person that will read this now is CPL JasonYek.. Finally got new things for u to read le... Hahaz..







No comments: