Sunday, November 09, 2008

3rd week of PRCP

PRCP So far so good... 3 weeks down, 11 more to go... Hahaz... Later will be the the first time i goin shift on SUNDAY... SAD... Somemore it a PM shift... SIAN... Well at least still able to meet HaiMeng and Regi for lunch in the past week... Wee... Goin to meet Clarice and Kaini on tue after work... Haven see them fore so long... Miss... Clarice!!! Relax yea... Dun get yourself too stress... Take care everyone...

Yea PRCP is gettin more and more stress, took 3 to 4 cases... 6 by next week said by my preceptor... Hahaz... But at least i still have ITE students to help me do the junior work... Thanks alot!!! And luckily my preceptor have been good to me... Good sister in ward... Only the 'Brother' that always disturb me... HAhaz....

No comments: