Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tired

Wao... Seem like i very long never update my blog... Hehe... Sorry...

Last whole week have been busy doin Drug discovery written report... 10 pages... Killer!!! Hahaz... Yea and finally done wif it... Next up FYP - SPSS, WDP, NURM... OMG, Still got so many more to do... Arhh...

NSL practical next week... Die Die Die... Exam date out... Den right after that CA le... I Dun wan!!! I guess next 2 week will be a very busy one...

Wee i pass my BTT... It like after 4 times... Took me 10 months to passed... Hahaz... Well Jus study hard for the Final theory ba... Jia you!!!

Yea, NAFA test soon also... Well, somehow give up le... can't even do a single chin up... Hahaz... Jus go in 2 more month to train ba... SCDF haven reply to me yet and i guess me being a paramedic hope is gone... Or maybe re-apply again after my NS ba...

Love cycling... Wee... Had been cycling for the past few weekend... Gettin to see the sea and feel the wind...

I cut my hair again... Shorter this time... Look damn ugly!!! NVM, i shall not cut my hair all the way until end of PRCP... Unless being catch during attachment... Den can rebond next year when it long again... Wee...

I found out the way i talk have change slightly to the same as someone... Hahaz...

No comments: