Saturday, May 17, 2008

I AM LOST!!!

Maybe i really over re-act Ytd... Sorry abt it... Well i dun think i am mad all the time... I jus dunno who can i trust now... I lost all my trust in u... And dun think we can be as close as before... Sorry for me to say that... Btw good luck, And enjoy wat u two have ba...

Maybe wat Clarice say is correct ba... I jus give out the feelin that i can jus be a very very good friend... Not more den that...

Maybe wat ZiHao say is correct, never show your buddy who u like, and never show who u like to your buddy...

Yea... After all I am sick and tired of all this... And PLEASE ppl dun jus make friend wif me becos i and friendly, kind, sincere... Dun be tgt wif me jus becos touch my wat i had done... I am really sick of all this comment...

Maybe i have jus a loner life... And i guess i jus have go wif it...

No comments: